Department of Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
Post Graduate Facility is available in this Department.
(Intake - 6 Students per year)
Teaching Staff :-
- Dr. Sharada Narsingrao Chikurte (B.A.M.S., M.D. Ayurved) - Associate Professor & HOD
- Dr. Rajendra Ganpatrao Mane (B.A.M.S., M.D.) - Associate Professor
- Dr. Archana Ravindra Khade (B.A.M.S., M.D.) - Associate Professor
- Dr. Dipali Dinkar Suryawanshi (B.A.M.S.,MD-Ayurved) - Associate Professor
- Dr. Pravin Magan Tate (B.A.M.S.,MD-Ayurved) - Assistant Professor
Medicine is the basic requirement for treating any disease.
In Ayurveda, Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana branch is mentioned for that.
This Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana department mainly deals with Preparation of Ayurvedic Medicines (Metalic mercurial preparation as well as Herbal preparations) & their uses.
Quick results and palatable low dosage are the special features of Mercury processed organo-metallic medication (provided if these drugs are prepared as per text).
Highly potential, if manufactured after scrupulous Quality control and standardization & it is pre-requisite to understand ayurvedic metallic preparation.
The student can learn this scientific manufacturing methods of metallic preparations as well as simple kitchen pharmacy like preparation of herbal tea etc. and their uses which help them in preparing Ayurvedic medicine for their practice in future.
Amruta Ayurved Pharmacy - Well equipped pharmacy available to students for acquaintance to large scale production of Ayurvedic Medicines.