Department of Strirog and Prasuti Tantra (Gynecology & Obstetrics)
Post Graduate Facility is available in this Department
(Intake - 2 Students per year)
Teaching Staff :-
- Dr. Anjali Vijay Jadhav (B.A.M.S., M.S., D.G.O.) - Professor & HOD
- Dr. Vinayak Kerba Shinde (B.A.M.S., M.S. Strirog & Prasuti Tantra) - Associate Professor
- Dr. Neha Dilip Sanas (B.A.M.S., M.S.) - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Trupti Jaideep Kale (B.A.M.S., M.S.) - Assistant Professor
Our Pimpri-Chinchwad area is sub-urban of Pune city. Also a huge industrial and I.T. zone in state. In days changed life due to food & behavioral changes human being pass through a stressful life. This leads to unfollowing the "Trayopstambha" i.e. Aahar, Nidra Brahmacharya which leads to diseases in woman like infertility, dysmenorrhea & polycystic ovarian disease. From menarche to menopause there are tremendous changes occurring in womens life.
This department gives detailed information about feminine health, gynecological problems and obstetrics. Herbal uses for cure and care of health problems in females. Antenatal check up (with ayurvedic guidelines) is more useful for easy, safe labour and healthy baby.
Activities by Stree-Prasuti department in College of Ayurved & Research Centre. :-
- Organizing women health camps at C.A.R.C. & nearby villages.
- Health check-up in the nearby area, every year.
- Regular Anganwadi screening camp for malnourished girls.
- Started New Post-Graduate studies in this Department.
- Nearly 90 to 95% result every year.
- Arranged "Guest Lectures"
- Arranged Departmental Seminars.
- Attend various National & International Seminars & RoTP (Re-orientation Training Program) held by AYUSH Department.
- Attended Syllabus meeting for UG & PG organized by Central Council of Indian Medicine in New Delhi and Bangalore.